Hurley Bros Garage Bantry which opened in a premises in Barrack Street 1953, Thomas and John Hurley, started the business. Thomas looked after the mechanical end of the business while John looked after the administration side and also the body repair side of the business. In 1965 Hurley Bros became Renault Dealers and are still selling and repairing Renault cars. Sadly in 1974 John died suddenly and Thomas continued with running of the business. Sadly Thomas passed away in January 2016 and the buisness continues to be managed by his son Diarmuid.
The buisness has continued to grow over the years and caters for the following:-
• Authorised Renault Repair Dealer
• Authorised Dacia Repair Dealer
• Servicing of all makes of cars and vans
• Servicing and repair of boat engines
• CVRT approved centre for Commercial Vehicles under 3500KG